Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Weird.......

Well i was roaming around my house yesterday when i found tis overgrown water lily in the pot where we rare guppies...wonder where my dad got it from....Yeap n i use the word roaming as i spend most of my miserable time at home in my room n would only come out fer toilet breaks o to eat dinner lol. I was suppose to met up with an old friend (Li Huey) tonite but i turn it down lol soree ppl I got exams comming up n was still jamming tis morning...dam i m stuck with the guitar n worst of all i m addicted to Guilty Gear songs....alrite cchungww signing off got to go study fer my exams, planning to get examption which will leave me with only one paper (Physiology 2) fer the finals tis semester...


an overgrown water lily....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home