Thursday, December 09, 2004

2 weeks n counting

Well its been a while since i actually typed something on my blog so ere goes.....A month has passed since i ve started working n to tell u the truth i hate to wake up at 6am every morning jus to make it to work with dad at 6.30am. I wonder how dad manages to stand tis i m half dead i spend most of my time sleeping (11pm - 6am) sometimes even up to 7am in the car lol. However i have this feeling dat i m gonna miss dat place miss working with my colleagues when i leave next week. Cross my fingers the new person hus gonna replace me doesnt call me much after i leave o i m gonna be dead trying to help him/her out midway of my classes.

Anyway i really hope working fer a month plus pays off so dat i can replace my thumb drive during the PC fare tis week. Not to mention my camera is still in repair n nothing seems to b moving so soree guys looks like i dun have any new pics to post fer u guys to c, however i manage to get hold of tis pic of Kang through one of the engineers palm when i brought him to work. Seemed like he was enjoying himself alrite everyone was playing wit him lol...ok dats it fer now enjoy ur weekend ww out!!


Kang enjoying his meal at work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home