Saturday, February 19, 2005

Bass Agents - Technation 300804

Well guys its long since i wrote anything ere so 1st up Happy Chinese New Year n 2nd Happy Birthday to a few of my friends hu were born in tis month Dylan, Cyan (soree i couldnt make it to ur party), and last but not least Jason......

PS: if i left out anyone pls bang my head n tell me then i can correct my loose nuts in the brain...thanks....

Yea n fer those of u hu are interested in House / Trance / Rave u can download the below 18 tracks from Bass Agents in their album Technation which was born on the 300804 n fer ur information the 2 sites which are Trance Tech n Bass Agents arent availble anymore coz they ve closed down due to their lag of time to update the site in their working life (according to Mr Eishin dun ask me fer his real name i got no idea n Eishin if ur reading tis i m so soree lolz...)

However I ve left the links availble hoping dat they would reopen their buisness again......well fer now enjoyzz the song n hopefully the Bass Agents wont sue me fer copyrite coz i m posting their song on my blog fer download.....
PS to the BA: Pls take tis dln below as an advertisment to the world to knoe the existance of ur songs....thanks, keep up the good work n rawk on......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home