Sunday, April 09, 2006

-_-"

Ritezz better update since miss Ching Ying always chase me update blog sienzz....well been a rough week but anyway its over at last n i learn a few important lesson of life:
1) Every problem has a solution
2) Along the path to sucess u may trip over a few bumps but always remember to stand up n never give up, go on trotting along ur path n sucess will be in ur hands one day ... give up & u would have LOSS the battle before u evern went fer WAR!!
3) Forgive those hu ve sin against u but never forget to learn frm ur mistake so dat u wont make the same over again =)

It wont mean much to sum of u guys but it does to me n thanks to Chee Yin fer all the support the whole week (frm my heart gar summore ask me do birdy fer u -_-" its ok la as long as u =D back heheh) P.S: Next time u ask me to do birdy u remember the golden rules ar heheheh

Nothing much to update been doin nothing but painting all the metal stuff (gates & grills) in my house including all the door frames next up is anything dats made of wood. Might sound easy to u guys but its not fer me coz i jus found out i m allergic to thinner & sunblock ... haizz wat to do nvm la as long as the house is free frm RUST n ROTT hehehhe

Currently waiting fer results =$ having lots of mixed feelings one side telling me "YES my route to freedom ..... Scotland ere i come" but the other side "wat IF i dun pass??" really praying hard dat i pass o not both my parents & UK house mates will minced me like pork chop lolzz ...... Okie more updates when i get my results ya till then enjoy the joke below n SMILE always (specially goes to sumone always FROWN on msn then make me do birdy)

JUST WATCH & ENJOY IT! VERY VERY FUNNY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home