Friday, September 10, 2004

GLAY....

Yeah..!! It's Fri. nite meaning jamming day which i already went tis afternoon lol I jus dun feel rite if i dun touch the guitar fer a day.....Alrite back to business….I was watching tis nice cd I got from a friend (Akira) entitled “Glay Expo 99 Survival” yaya I knoe I m outdated on Japanese rock but at least I m getting started……A band name Glay which consist of 4 ppl as the keyboard and drummer are not considered as part of the band lol. Well the group member’s pictures are as below. This expo was held in Makuhari and its in the Guinness Book of Records being the largest concert ever held. Well u can c for urselves from the pictures.

The event space was 18.5 h (hectares I think), with a PA system of 30 t (tones I think), 4650 t of implements, 15000 spot lightings, 1500 shots of fireworks, 5000 tour buses, 320 policemen on the job, 7500 staff working, 3000 securities 104 nurses and a mass media which consist of 35 television broadcasters, 15 newspapers, and 50 magazine companies…. last but not least of course 200000 people…. can u imagine the crowd??? Well I’ve seen the video and they look like ants from above….

So ppl enjoy ur weekend.....well looks like I m gonna suffer studying fer my upcoming Bioscience 2 exams on Monday so till then no more updates……cchungww out…..


The scene during the concert by Glay Expo 99 "Survival" in Makuhari. Look at the amount of ppl......


A picture from the stage view.....


Drums: Toshi


Keyboards & Guitars: Masahide Sakuma


Vocal: Teru (he reminds me of Ash (pokemon) jus dat he s missing a cap n a pikachu following him behind lol)


Another view of Teru


1st Guitarist: Hisashi


Another view of Hisashi


Hisashi and a post with his guitar....dam i m jelous.....


If u did notice Hisashi's wearing a "cheong sam" (ladies traditional clothings) with a pic of a dragon n a phoenix


2nd Guitarist: Takuro


A second view of Takuro soloing


Basist: Jiro


Hisashi and Jiro rawking the crowd.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg i love glay
i think this is such a cool web site and i was at that concert!
seat 100650
lol.
email me at coolworm@hotmail.com

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

home equity loans

4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home