Thursday, March 03, 2005

CNY Dinner

Ok guys i knoe its already almost one month ago CNY has passed but i jus got the pictures from my family dinner from my cousin........anyway there a oso a few shots from orientation when i m station master.......ok enjoy the pics guys........ww out!!


In auditorium before Treasure Hunt.....From left: Christine, Ching Ying, me n Dylan on the top.......but too bad i had to go home earlier n could not join the group to finish the hunt soree PSC "Pang Sai Chua" PS: dats not my shirt hehhhe it belongs to Christine


Station 1: I oso forgot wat the game was called but i think it was Time Bomb heehhee...if u look carefully u can c wat we use to make the bom =)


Christina n Me at the roof top hiding from ur juniors hehehhe


One big happy family =)


My family with grandma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home