Thursday, May 04, 2006

Trying to PACK -_-"

Well most of the stuff i ve got on the list are almost done up only ones left are:

1. Getting the SPATULA (anyone hu has already got it pls tell me where to buy)

2. Take chest X-ray + Standard checkup

3. Playing basketball everyday wit my old kaki’s anyone hu wanna join in ur welcome =)
(Padang Asam 0730hour – dun ask me why so early huh hmm perhaps we re mad hahah)

4. Finish painting the house (inner rims of light bulbs)

5. Pack my room & my luggage (Mom has been hassling me to pack up my stuff in the room)

Hmmm looking at all the stuff i ve got to bring over is hmmmm indescribable (its TOTALLY in the middle of a tornado WIND storm @_@) haizzz duno how I m gonna stuff everything in but I guess I ll manage it hopefully cross my fingers ….. Starting to have MIX feelings bout goin to Scot one part of me wans to stay ere (gonna miss my babies - LEING & TORTOI) n the other part jus wanna leave (YES i m FREE hurray) duno which i should choose =$

Anyhow I jus got my comp fix in Fujitsu Service Center n yes it was a BOMB u guys try to guess how much is cost me lo …. I change a few parts:

  1. Speaker
  2. Audio board
  3. Combo drive
  4. Upgrade ram (512MB)

Total – RM xxxx

Yes u didn’t c the QUOTATION wrong it’s a 4 digit number -_-# but its better then buying a new comp again... haizz seem s like I m taking the whole house wit me goin to SCOTLAND

  1. My fees - ₤15735
  2. Comp refresh – RM xxxx
  3. Air ticket + Visa – RM xxxx
  4. Spare specs – RM xxx
  5. Medical Check up - RM xxx

Total – I m broke lolxxx (dun ask)

Haizz everything is $$$ EYES oso become $-$ anyhow I m jus glad attachment in Seremban is over n I ve manage to get all things I need done up only packing. Yes n fer those hu are having their attachment now GAMBATEH its darn tyring lolxx luckly we got a ride frm Mr Benny & Miss Wong o not me n ching ying will be dead tired by the time we get back hehehe =)

Okie dats it fer now got to go PACK again haizzzz still wondering 1 month of clothes o 2 weeks of clothes to bring there (PS: I m a very very VERY LAZY person hmm planning to not do laundry fer a month lolxxxx) hmmmm n my bag already like SUPER overweight ler ..... haizzz i ll think of something HOPEFULLY ...... enjoy the JOKES below ( i like the 3rd one best =P )..... cchungww out!!











2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Glass fronted bookcase Craps mathematics

6:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home