Sunday, March 18, 2007

Hail Storm + Snow + Rain

Wow the weather today was jus really CONFUSED DOT COM .... lolxxx 1st when i got up it was SNOWING then a little later it was raining then when i walk to the Central Station to catch a train to work it was drizzling ..... rite dat was usually normal .... then at 1200 hour we had HAIL STORM my gosh its darn pain especially when it hits u lolxxx no joke ...... movies are below together wit the pictures have a look urself ....

Anyway i was working in Hampden Stadium aka HAM TAN stadium (SALTY EGG STADIUM) today was taking sum pictures happily when some IDOT shouted at me "Hey Ur NOT ALLOWED to take pictures here ..... " Watever man .... took my own sweet time took my beautiful pictures n tata ..... kakakka .... was working in Kiosk 3.1 not too bad got tipped bout 2.50 pounds and some BASTARD aka till worker as me STOLE my blardy tip ... HOW CHEAP CAN U PPL GET BIATCHSSS ...... u think ur ang mo then can do anything u please is it .... CHEAPO ......

Lets jus now spoil my mood now ..... hmmmm been a great week doin nothing but watching movies kakaka .... darn i m so dead .... my parents keep saying "DONT WORK D LA STOP WORKING" .... bla bla bla .... yes i ll stop when i decide when i wan to stop lolxx ...... the best thing was my dad told me .... "WORK = STRESS & STRESS = CANCER" wahooo i didnt knoe dat EQUATION exists..... newyas my promise to my parents is dat i ll STOP WORKING soon rite?? haizz at least it gives them a piece of mind not to mention i get a PIECE OF MIND FROM THEIR LECTURES too =) rite gtg bath then hit the sack soon adios peeps ... cchungww out !!


Some snow in the morning (from my room window - dedicated to Lee Chee Chuan .... lolxx since u always ask me where s ur SNOWFLAKE =P)


Bugger the hail storm dat hit me


Me stuck in hail storm not to mention my hair was all over the place ......


Before i started working


After work


One as requested by the ladies

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I protest against it.

4:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In my opinion, you are mistaken.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home