Friday, February 09, 2007

SAYONARA ..... BioFARM

Well exams was this morning and we had the feedback right after the exams ... so pathetic no time to even breath .... anyway i did PRETTY BAD ...... u wont wan to know ....... I made so many stupid silly mistakes ..... arghhhh hate myself .... even change 2 correct ans to the WRONG one how dump can i b ........ neways .... no point crying over spilled milk .....

Then in the morning when i tot i was about to leave my room for sum exams .... Margaret SUMONE from the University claimed that i DID NOT ATTEND CLASSES ...... when i was there writing the slides for the presentation and when i did remember clearly that i ve signed the register ... i m INVISIBLE ?? well i wish i was after this morning exams ...... no one is to be blamed but my own self .......

Mail from Margaret ....

Dear Student

It has been noted that you were absent from Monday's interprofessional learning sessions. These are compulsory and therefore your absence needs to be explained.

Thanks

Margaret E Laird

Administrator
Strathclyde Institute of Pharmacy and Biomedical Sciences The University of Strathclyde The John Arbuthnott Building
27 Taylor Street
Glasgow G4 0NR
Tel. 0141 548 2859
Fax. 0141 552 2562

My reply to her .....

From: Wen Chung
Sent: 09 February 2007 07:41
To: Margaret Laird
Subject: RE: Absence from 59502

Dear Margaret,

I was NOT ABSENT from the INTERPROFESSIONAL LEARNING SESSION on Monday. In fact I ve attended every class for this subject. I remember clearly that I signed the register and I have colleagues in my group who are willing to be my witness that I was at the class. Besides, I was the one who was writing the SLIDES for the presentation.

Regards,
Chung Wen Wei

Margaret's Reply

Wen Chung

Thanks. I have amended the register

Margaret.

Great eh ..... jus wat i need to start my day n what more on a day when i m gonna have my exams guess i m jinxx ..... well bad things come in 3 .... since i ve already got 2 i wonder wats the next one ........ probably get run down by a BUS ..... how i wish ....... cchungww out !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home