Monday, May 26, 2008

BaNg BaNg BaNg

Hmmm yeap BANG .... i jus came back frm work and guess wat in my ENTIRE life of driving since 2003 i ve NEVER bang anyone s CAR in my life till TODAY arghhh ..... stupiakkk CHUBBY CHINESE guy frm PENANG balik penang la arghh ...

Tis stupiak Penang person drive his Penang Gen 2 RED in color suddenly break and even wit me driving a distance away frm him oso can see his car SKIDDED and of course i stop la break but then still BANG his car .... It was a MILD bang (oni his NUMBER PLATE CRACK) ..... arghhh yeah I m fine but ...

Nothing ends there it was because of this GUY another 2 ppl behind me BANG my CAR .... and the police traffic came like in 3 mins .... i m not exaggerating here but there was a POLICE traffic within 3 mins of the accident ...

Anyway those of u wit MYV especially becareful on the road coz the WIRA which bang me frm the back didnt had any damage and even thou both the WIRA were in between bang o bang sum 1 nothing happen to the WIRA except for sum scratches ...

But the MYV was terrible ... the entire BONNET lifted up ... Anyway ... i had to FARKING pay the guy 50 bucks on the spot coz no matter wat i say I M IN THE WRONG COZ I BANG FRM BEHIND the sad part is ...

I FARKING forgot to write a letter o formal letter stating dat i SETTLE everything and i paid the CHUBBY BOY 50 bucks and HE WONT report police .... hmmm ... all i can do now is wait and c .. if he really report police there GOES my license ... when its not even my FARKING fault .....

Anyway I ve got the lady behind hu bang my car to be my ALIBI coz luckly for me she tok to me and i told her dat i gave CHUBBY boy 50 bucks and settle everything ....

Its jus BAD LUCK if its all u wan to say ... B + a + D = bAd & L + u + C + k = LuCk .... add them both = BaD lUcK ... I oso knoe BAD LUCK comes in a series of 3 .... i DONT knoe why but ... haizz .... let s jus c wat can happen next ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home