Friday, August 15, 2008

PoSt AgaIn

Wow its been exactly 2 months since my last post .... seems to have died out of ideas of what to post as nothing interesting has been going on in days .... However, just a few WEEKS ago (dam I knoe i m so lazy lolxx ... ) my little DIPSTICK has passed away due to DIABETES ...

Yeah and if think i m CRAZY try going onto google and type (DWARF HAMSTER + DIABETES) seems like its a very common thing to happen in a dwarf which shocked me as most of my rodents move on by having tumors like cancer patients ..... anyway RIP my little baby i ll love u always =)

Then again I oso got a SUGAR GLIDER ... my little darling ... she has been with me for hmm 4 months (yes i m a lazy bummer) and guess wat i ve been feeding her junk .... arghh ... just when u tot it was easy to rare jus chuck FRUITS in the cage ....

You are so WRONG ... it seems u have to feed a SPECIALLY FORMULATED FOOD so that it doest not have poor diet problems which leads to HAIR LOSS like mine rite now .....

Anyway i recently received a gift from a friend who recently came back from Aussie and guess what it was the MOST UNIQUE gift i ever had in a lifetime .... it was like this little FUZZY KOALA which was stuffed into a CAN yeah a CAN like the ones u find in the supermarket containing RED BEANS.

If u tot it was plastic ... no it was TIN and i had to use a CAN OPENER to get the koala out .... amazing i didnt know there were such gifts in Aus ... my 1st tot was WTH why in the world would some1 get me KOALA MEAT .... and trust me i was FURIOUS when i saw the can .... and i never tot it was just a hamrless FUZZY KOALA .....

Stuff like RIPPING THE KOALAS FUR & KILLING OF KOALAS came straight into my mind at the 1st look ..... anyway THANK YOU 4the gift you knoe who u are ... =) rite gtg now ta ppls .. and to all my batchmates happy getting ur postings .... I noe it s FRUSTRATING ... trust me u didnt go through wat UMMC prp s had to go through so stop complaining =P


little sugar glider - 1st day in my house



One wit DIPSTICK


Koala meat??


Fuzzy koala in koala can


Read the contents

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

so cute!! i want 1!!! send to me!! hehe! =P

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woman...the can said "Contents: One Cute Fuzzy Koala"...which should have cleared up the whole 'evil aussie koala killers' thought. Duh!

Don't forget my sour gummy chewy (NOT all gummy stuff are chewy) reward come Tuesday.

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home