Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Blood.....Common MORE!!!!....

Was in the Clinical Skills Unit today at 1430 hour to 1700 hour training for the Sesama Masyarakat 2004 which will be held on the 9th October 2004....The 1st half an hour was quite boring as we re practicing how to take blood pressure again. And Dr. Timothy wans us to practice taking blood pressure for at least 50 ppl before the day arrives lol. I only manage to take blood pressure for 4 ppl today, wonder how long would it take to get 50 ppl....The interesting stuff came at 1500 hour where we were taught how to prick ur friends fingers to test for the Blood Glucose level....Well I was pricked 3 times today 1st was for demonstration by Dr Timothy coz no one wanted to volunter so wat the heck....use to cut my self when i m mad so aint a big deal.......U can c from the pic s i took below when i got home...should have brought my cam to uni today lol.....

Well y day was my birthday but i never did celebrate jus wanna thank all u guys out there hu remembered when it was. Thanks fer the gift yaya MYCY i knoe ler got ur letter summore trying to kek me on my birthday tsk tsk tsk evil.....well the best so far was a craft i got from Cyan took him bout 6 - 12 hours to craft dat n he jus gave it to me like dat...nice....yaya and not to mention he even took the trouble to travel all the way to my place to gimme lol.....thanks a lot really appreciate it.....soree fer the blur images but dats the best n closest one i can take....=)


Got pricked 3 times today....twice on the middle finger (one by Dr Timothy another by Ching Ying) and once on the fourth finger (by Charmine)


My strip of blood.....glucose level 5.4 perfectly normal k.....


The piece of craft i got as a gift today from a friend not much but its from the heart dat i appreciate thanks a lot Cyan......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home