Friday, November 12, 2004

Super Resumes

1st Super Resume

Name : English or Chinese?
Age : Confidential
Height : Not related to the job
Weight : Varies all the time, before lunch or after
Address : At what stage of my life, please be more specific
Tel : Ericsson
Email : Only give to pretty and rich girls
Working Hrs : The shorter the better
Apply for position: A post that has not much to do but surround by pretty and young girls
Qualification : Graduated at the wild chicken university
Language : Fluent in bullshits
Hobby : Sleeping and sleeping
Experience : Fooling around all the time
Previous position: Decent or not decent, please be more specific
Married status: Still looking for a rich and beautiful girl,
hopefully can find in your company
Hope : Have a speech on stage and retire as soon as possible
Expected : Lesser workload the better

2nd Super Resume

Name : Given by parents
Age : Not young lah
Height : Very tall
Weight : Average
Address : My home
Tel : In my pocket
Email : My fren help my to apply
Working Hrs : 8 hours
Apply for position: one position only
Qualification : If I managed to graduated, should be High School level
Language : Can speak well
Hobby : A lot
Birthday : Not yet
Experience : I step on dog shit before step into your office
Married status: My parents got married
Hope : To find another good job
Expected : Everyone will love me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home