Friday, November 05, 2004

Work

Yea ere I m again at 0830 hour in the office blogging as I have nothing else better to do and Mesiniaga is paying me by the hour to sit ere n rot n surf the net lol.......Yeap working u didnt c dat wrong I m working now rite after the torture of our Physiology paper on the 2nd Nov 2004....Found it a bit funny as I was hired the day I went fer an interview n the best thing bout filling the dam form was to write an essay n the remark I got from the boss (not mentioning his name) was " Wa u finish fillling in the form very fast ar...."

Yea so maybe I should thank Miss Alison fer giving us the essay on the Visit to a Pharmacy, so wat I did was jus to blab out the whole essay again about the troubles both me and Ching Ying went through to get the dam Pharmacist to help us ans the dam paper.......Anyway done wit dat jus hoping to earn enough from work to get my pedals.......cant wait jus feel its dam close now hahhaha.....

So soree fer the delay of updating tis page more frequently and also my camera still is in the progress of repairing....sigh.....duno how long those IDOTs are gonna take to reapair it....seems like fer ever. The best thing bout them was about the call they promise to inform me bout wats goin on and the repair price fer my cam yea if u guys are reading tis I m still waiting fer the dam call dun make me look fer u guys.......Not to mention the person hu was handling my cam case speaks to me in English but he tot I m some Chinese edu person and starts impressing me with his English.....BLUEK......"Hey dude cannot speak English speak Canton la I understand one k summore speak so slow like I cant understand wat ur toking....."

Well hopefully I ll b able to get some pictures of this work place ere in the middle of the busy area of Masjid Jamek fer u guys to take a peep......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home