Sunday, October 24, 2004

Before & After Marriage

For those who are married.... no offence! laugh of the day , that's all.

* Before marriage - I die for you..
* After marriage - You die, up to you.
* Lagi lama married - You die I help you!

* Before marriage - You go anywhere..I follow you.
* After marriage - You go anywhere..up to you.
* Lagi lama married - You go anywhere...better get lost!!

* Before wedding - "you are my heart, you are my love"
* After wedding - "you get on my nerves."

* Before wedding - "you are sweet and kind just like Cinderella"
* After wedding - "you are worse than godzila."

* Before wedding - Roses are red, violets are blue.
Like it or not, I'm stuck with you

* After wedding - Roses are dead, I am blue.
You get on my head, I will sue you

* Before wedding - Every makan he brings you to Shangri-La
* After wedding - You want to go, he says you wait-la

* Before wedding - She looks like Anita Sarawak
* After wedding - Don't know whether katak or biawak

* Before wedding - Weekends at Cameron, Genting and Fraser's Hill
* After wedding - Furthest you go is Gasing Hill

* Before wedding - He opens the car door
* After wedding - He opens his mouth and snores

* Before wedding - She / he was your ideal
* After wedding - She / he becomes your ordeal

Conclusion think twice before u marry lol....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home