Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Tour In My Room.....soree a bit the messy....

Ok ok since its so boring and everyone s asking me to update well ere s an update tis time tour in my room haha how bout dat huh. Not to mention my pride my glory and my precious Ibanex RG370DX yea….!! Jus change the strings last week (try to spot the difference huh) did some adjustments too so dat I ll get better sound quality…. Think it’s easy?? Think again its sort of quite troublesome jus to change 6 strings lol especially the retuning part (unscrew tis unscrew dat looks like I m destroying the guitar by taking every part out lol) Not gonna elaborate ere but I can show u how though of course any guitar owner knoe s wat they got to go through when they change a Floyd Rose Guitar huh….cchungww out….enjoy


The front of my room. On the left: Radio n the pewter I got from school duno wat to do with it so currently a place to put my cap hahah, a bike helmet and my bottle plus a calendar. On the right: My laptop plus speakers and oh yea my Behringer amplifier at the bottom. Hehe wat u dun c is my old coins, some guitar books, Harry Potter & Lord of The Rings collection……


The back of my room. On the left: Big ears n Kang’s cage. On the right: My lazy chair from Cambodia lol & above my cupboard my precious guitar.


Ibanex Part 1


Ibanez Part 2 (spot the diff of 1 & 2 heheh)


A closer current look of the neck. ( if u can t c the diff tis is the diff haha nice try fellas )


The new bridge system, modified by Ibanez so dat guitarist would find it easier to change the strings ( yea rite!!! I think its hopeless ) not to mention sumone in my music school has broke the bridge and it cost him RM 50-RM 60 bucks jus to replace the head of one string.


The back of the bridge..... C the red things there dats the modification by Ibanez which is useless n not needed, wanted to take it out but jus left it there fer deco lol.....yea shifted the springs to get better sound quality

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home