Sunday, October 10, 2004

Sesama Masyarakat 2004

Y day was quite a heavy day woke up around 0630 hour then had to reach uni by 0800 hour fer the IMU Charity Run then had to go fer guitar classes at 1500 hour yea then went minum with a friend a while then off to badminton at nite. Note: I m not in the run coz I dun wan to n I m not a long distance runner anyway 7 km deng sure puncture before I reach 2 km. Well I was in the health check section. Yea dealing with diff kinda of ppl from various ages 6 being the youngest and around 60 and above being the eldest coming fer a health check up. Tot I was suppose to b there by 0800 hour fer a briefing before my shift starts at 1100 hour to 1400 hour instead I was put on double shift thanks to Dr. Timothy argh…..got caught…..

Anyway was happy to b in the Clinical Skills Unit (CSU) helping out….Yea not to mention we had a patient hu s phobia of blood n did not take lunch luckly he didn’t faint in the CSU o we re dead. Another case hu had a systolic blood pressure of 160 after drinking a few cups of Nescafe and had to ask Dr Timothy to take his diastolic BP coz it’s definitely abnormal. Below are some of the pics I manage to catch on some of the slots where there were no patients o should I refer them as consumers lol….


The starting line at 0800hour


Prof Peter Pook ordering ppl around


Pharmacy booth at 0830 hour....


Kebab s on sale at the booth...yummy....


Thumbs up by Dr. Timothy in the CSU at 0845 hour


From left: Ching Ying, Acrix, Me...Dun ask me why Acrix eyes are shut....sleeping maybe...


DJ of the day...Arron


Samantha and Dylan at the random blood sugar station in CSU


My blood glucose level done by Samantha n Dylan


More ppl at the station Desmond (in orange) being the patient, Samuel, Pou Wee and Catherin at the back



Dr. Kang with a balloon on his head at the Pharmacy booth at 1030 hour


Acrix and me with his eyes close again lol and a bell in his hand trying to get ppl to buy ice cream heheh


Health check station at 1100 hour Jude and Christine in the front the back soree I have no idea wat their names are coz they are medic students


From left: Christine, Me, Ching Ying and Doreen


The second shift of blood glucose station ppl at 1300 hour


Ching Ying, Doreen, Chern Wee, Shaun, Yee Shin, lol i forgot the last person s name so soree pls correct me


My guitar teacher s master all the way from the US modifying an Ibanex guitar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home