Friday, October 01, 2004

Track & Field Event.....

Today was suppose to b track and field event but due to the bad weather condition they have postponed it to another day….it was a good thing dat it rained coz one of ur runners sprained her leg and is forced to rest now. Anyway ere are some views of the grand stadium I got from Acrix…soree huh guys I dun bring a cam around like wats Acrix does…….but the pics of Silkie (below) and my hamsters( previous posts) are definitely from my cam huh…..


The Grand Stadium where football matches are held including the match between Manchester & Malaysia.....


Another view of the stadium....


The screen….look at the size....


The side view of the stadium u can c the ppl surrounding the VIP area hu are suppose to run fer the event today...


Dam bet u footballers out there are jealous u might not get a chance to play in tis field huh......


Oooo Kang where r u........


U can run but u can't hide.....I can smell u....


Stop taking my pics la......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home