Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Basketball Match On The 23 th September 2004

Well the match on Tuesday evening was postponed to 7pm at 1st coz of the sem 4 medics hu said they had classes till 6pm and yet they are like so dam busy to tell us in advance like a day when they got the time table like the week before. Then wada u knoe at 6.30 pm it started raining and they postponed the dam game to 2 moro at 5.30pm dam I swear if they are not gonna turn up again fer no dam reason I m gonna argue they should b disqualified from the game.

Well below are the pics of the 1st match against the sem 1 medics and yes they were really rough and ere and there playing cheat wanna knoe ask me keep pushing ppl and yes I came home with a few scratches on my fingers didn’t knoe they did not check the player s nails before they let em in anyway its over and they won us by one blady mark….oh ya got the pics from Acrix’s blog hope u dun mind Acrix I cant play at the same time take my own pic huh so got to look fer u fer the pics huh…..



Yaya me before the match....acrix s fault la i told him not to take d......


During the match part 1......


Shin blocking the opponent........


During the match part 2. Things are beginning to get heated up......


Seniors and trainer Kelvin getting worried and pressuring us.....every break......


Medics playing like ox’s banging ppl all the way till one of ur players fell…Chill la so rough fer wat playing rugby meh……

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home