Saturday, September 25, 2004

WuTeVeR.......

Today has been like the other days in my life woke up at 0645 hour to practice my 3 pointers but its not really perfect yet.....and i dun feel like playing fer any sports in the IMU CUP anymore...jus dun give a shyt no more...nothings gone better......the plaster ceiling in my room jus droped down n dam i was hoping it would drop on me when i sleep but sigh.....there goes the chance fer me to die.....not only dat i had to clean up the dam mess thanks to the stupid robin's who are living up there with all their rubbish.....yucks....anyway check out the site below...hope u enjoyed it....alrite ppl dads chasing me to game chiaoz.....

Check Out the Latest US Twin Tower To Be Bulit in 2006 :

http://mirrored.flabber.nl/new.twin.towers/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home