Saturday, September 18, 2004

ShYt.....

Tis week has been a super horrible week.....nothing but training till every muscles in my entire body are aching now. Monday i broke my tumb drive and now dad asked me to find sumone to soulder the dam thing back which is impossible...wat the heck is he thinking??? there goes the money i set asside fer my pedals which makes me RM 750 futher from em if i were to get back the same driver model.....

Tuesday was training fer the medical check up fer the Sesama Masyarakat thing from 1430 hour to 1700 hour and toking bout it i have not even collect any donations guess it would jus result in me donating to my self huh...the worst thing is i was suppose to have badminton training on the same day and wada u knoe the senior did not inform me a day earlier and i could not even make it to the training section with the medical check up thing blocking me.....

Wednesday was basketball training n my worst nightmare came back the 1st thing we had to get it perfectly done was layout and i sux badly in it not to mention i cant shoot any ball in at a close range which most ppl can n dont see and difficulty doin so but I DO.....

Thursay was badminton training from 1300 hour to 1700 hour as usual playing games and trying to find out out weakness but the worst thing was i was asked to change my way of serving the ball according to sort of trainner Desmond Chong the way i m using to serve the ball would allow the opponent to estimate and see wat kinda of ball i m gonna serve so all in one had to start from scrap again serving the dam shuttle then he told me dat the Pharmacy batch counts on the gals team to win the IMU cup, increasing the stress level.

Later i went back to the main campus and more tention and stress arose....the Medics were training basketball like nuts all their team members could do layout and near shoots very acuratelly kiasu bastards must they be dat kiasu in everything??? and now when i look at our P104 team i jus feel like pulling my self out of basketball....aint the fault of the other team mates but i think i m gonna screw the game next week and worst of all cause the whole batch to loose which also means loose more points in the IMU cup......best thing is the game will be on next Thursday (23092004) starting at 1730 hour which leads me to another problem how the heck m i gonna go home later......

Friday which was y day was training fer track and field and after resting o should i say not sprinting since Standard 6 my performance drop like a piece of shyt maybe worst then dat 100 meter sprint was suppose to be completed in 13 to 14 seconds n my timing was like 3-4 seconds away from dat.....i m in deep shyt...wat happen if medic sent all their runners who are district runners who normally have a timing of around 11 seconds!!!!

how the heck m i suppose to traing fer so dam many activities in like few days, meanwhile cope with studies, my Foundation Pharmacy assigment which i have to hand in on Monday, sum stupid little brat my mom s looking after coughing at my food everyday causing me to loose my appitite during dinner and my parents nagging at me eveyday commenting on how much i went across the limit of joining so many activities....

my brain has been sleeping in class almost everyday due to exhaustion from training the day before and i find it difficult to get up in the mor fer classes even though classes start at 1030 hour but still.....sigh i jus feel like quiting from everything now....why the heck did i get involve in the 1st place......to add to more prob tripod has jus said i violated one of their stupid rules and deleted my account there goes all my songs and pics thanks a lot i really had a GREAT SHYTY week...!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Elyne said...

wow... what a week! Think that you really need a break.=)

7:24 PM  
Blogger cchungww said...

if only i can take a break dat would be dam nice but basketball competition is tis thursday dat means no break lol

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home