Wednesday, October 06, 2004

The sign of BoReDoMe

Here I m bloggin like a blady blogger at 0117 hour in the mor when I can go to bed rite now and my body is already half dead due to track n field event today. Well overall I think we did ok coz we only got one event almost last the rest at least 4th place at least we manage to grab back points fer our batch. Not to mention our star runner Ong Ee Yan who got all gold medals back if I m not mistaken. I m not too sure bout high jump and the triple jump wasn’t really paying attention thou. Jus wanna thank all the supporters hu came to support us thanks and I hope we didn’t let u guys down as much as we did in other games huh. Will update the pics and event later if I can get the pics from Acrix o should I say if he wants to share em with me lol….anyway below are some jokes I got from my mail by Andrew enjoy…..ww out


sumones watching u.....


Is dat how they transport pigs??


Yes n i sux hahahha


Hahahha too bad man.....one word dude "KESIAN"


If it ever works pls sumone tell me coz dats gonna save me a lot of money n time cleaning up my comp system up every week not to mention reinstalling norton on my comp every 1-2 years very ma fan man....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home