Wednesday, October 20, 2004

3rd day of study break loz

Well since I m bored and tired of studying fer the stupid physiology paper coming real soon I decided to do some updating. Note tis update wont be about cheer leading o anything got to do with uni coz I m too lazy to upload pics lol well if u guys wanna c pic of cheer leading kindly visit Acrix’s Blog….Anyway wanna thank Christine fer helping me check out my results in Bioscience and yea I got exemption alrite dats nice got bout 2 weeks to study fer one stupid paper Physiology GOD help me…..!!!!

1st of all we now have a sort of company from an uncle o should I say I have to call him Uncle Desmond haiz another Desmond in my life adding him is like 3 of em n they are all driving me nuts. At least I dun face tis uncle of mine fer the whole year o not I m gonna faint……anyway he s like 3 years elder then me yet I have to call him uncle liao hahha sound so old lol……haha k I wont say anything bout how he manage to torment o trap me into his tricks so dat ppl like MYCY wont be able to laugh at me……all the evil ppl….tsk tsk tsk…..kayz dat it fer now cchungww out!!!


This is an art work by my 4 year old cousin in Australia sent over as a present fer my aunt….not bad fer a 4 year old eh......really admire the Australians education system coz even the wraping paper is hand made.....not like kids in Malaysia everything buy...lol not to mention the 4 year old kid my mom is looking after cant even spell his own name.....


The new wine glass....funny shape thou anyway was only bordered bout the wine hahhaha…..yummy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home