Tuesday, May 23, 2006

13 days n COUNTING =$

Hmmm at tis stage i duno wat i should feel sumone pls tell me lolxx ......

Advantage goin overseas to study:
1) FREEDOM at last =P
2) Finish my studies
3) Gain more experience
4) Learn Scottish culture
5) C snow fer the 1st time lolxx .... feels very sam pat liao ... but i already have like a few ppl asking me to bring back snow fer them hmmm O.o bring back water aka MELTED snow?? hehe

Disadvantage goin oversease to study:
1) Miss everything u have ere back at home ....
family, friends, food (well fer most of u guys but i dun take spicy oo =P ), pets (Leing Long & Tortoi - hopefully my mom wont ROAST them o BOIL sup with them after i m gone =-( ..... )

So verdict ?? ...... Love to think positively so i ll always look at it as it is only bout 400 days so hopefully my temporary MIA wont bring any trouble o loss to anyone ....

Went to Midvalley fer BAG hunting y day why coz the stupid bag which i bought last year (2005) brand new GAVE WAY before i can bring it to Scotland cacat le o perhaps the bag doesnt wanna go sumwhere cold ??? ..... anyway now i m opting fer CARGO DUFFEL bags hahaha (LIFETIME warranty oo but cost me a BOM - RM 200)

Arghhh so bz the last few days ... visa problem finally solved n air ticket too been doing nothing but packing n more packing ..... pack d repack pack again then repack wat the crap m i doin ler ish ..... stupid me no matter pack how many MILLION times oso still OVERWEIGHT by 5 KG arghhhh .......

N my room is in a tornado state everything is everwhere n i ve not BOX up my stuff arghhh stress man wanna leave oso so stress dun leave oso stress ...... ok dats it fer now gtg back to PACKING

Enjoy the Da Vinci Code Joke hehhe =P (Just click on it)