Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Surprise By HU???

Current status: Very excited coz 2 moro i m gonna get my phone yea =) at last ooo hopefully no delays le o not charm lo ...... then later plan to go eat Mc Donalds why ne?? coz i wanna collect THE DOG ooo very cute ooo ..... hahha it was kinda of a coincidence lolxxx ......

Sunday Mor:
I saw an advertisment of THE DOG in Mcd then told my house mates lets go eat Mcd collect the toy. All was bz then duno doin wat, then we left the house fer Chung Ying to go get groceries fer the week (PS: neither Ching Ying nor me owns the place lolxxx) ..... Half way Christine went to get her new shoe so me n Rosalind went to Tesco Metro 1st ..... On the way we stop by at SUPERDRUGS coz i wanted to get Daktarin fer my feet but then when i reach there, there was only one can left n it looked quiet miserable ...... So without wasting any more time I went n search fer Rosalind, as she was looking at her stuff .....

Suddenly something caught my eye .... a cute little doggie at the bottom of the shelves bit dirty ..... so i pick it up wit 2 fingers n look around to c if anyone wanna claim it but no one seems interested ..... So ...... since no one wanted it i took it home heheh .... Gave it a nice bath n now it sleeps wit me very cute ooo =) ..... Hmmm dejavu rite?? Last time I said i wanna buy basketball my mom dun let but i found one later at the car park then now i say wanna get the dog i found one later in the day lolxxx .... Wonder if i ll find a new larger fridge if i say i wan a bigger fridge so dat we dun have to go buy groceries every week .... lolxx


Kish (duno if i got the spelling rite) fer breakfast


The cute little Chewawa =P

Dinner on Sunday

Fried Rice + Potato Chicken + Cabbage


Each portion =)


Yea sek fan lo hehehe


Anyway later dat day we had a nice rainbow hehehe nice oo esp the view frm my room =P it was really my day lolxx ......

Dinner on Monday

Everything by Rosalind except fer the fries hehe got sum help in frying those frm my 2 side kicks hehehe =)

Well was in Christine's room trying to help her save a song when i suddenly killed a BEE by accident coz i was playing wit her window lolxxxx then she was so cute came knocking at my door "Wen Wei ar ermmm can u help me get rid of a dead bee at my window?" wit the innocent eyes hehehe


Soree Mr Bee

Well today was a little scary, was back frm Uni when Christine as usual went to check mail .... was a bout to go upstairs coz i DUN normally receive any mails when suddenly Christine shouted out to me "Wen Wei Chung" ..... Eh Wen Wei u got a parcel la look summore is 2 not one ..... oh man the 1st thing dat strike my mind was frm hu ar???? Parents? Relatives?? Chee Yin??

Cannot be kua all oso never say anything then went off to Village office to try to collect it .... In despair the guy say its not frm them but its frm City Link i have to go there to collect .... so mafan ..... walked home then get my passport & map try to find it on the map when suddenly ....... YES another FIRE ALARM ..... haiseh why we so lucky one always oso our block but anyway we were already on the way out ..... Tis time the reason was coz "The guys below were cooking wit the door open & their left over stains frm the foil was bouncing on to the hot plate" lolxxx

Anyway I called City Link up to reschedule the delivery .... Hu ever u send me the parcels pls if ur reading tis IDENTIFY urself ..... coz till now i m still trying to figure out hu send it to me & its 2 parcels summore ...... even my dad ask me hu send me the parcels summore say wat secret admirer @_@ gimme a break dad ...... i m not dat desperate fer dat kinda of surprise lolxx


Front of the note


Parcel frm Mr/Mrs/Miss Jane Doe lolxx


Red Beans Sup fer lunch hehe

Dinner on Tuesday

Why the rice got bubbles geh?? I dun remember putting any soap in when i was washing it wor ???


3 dishes - 2 by Rosalind 1 by me


Taufoo


Vegetables + Mushroom


Fish - Yes tis time i remember to put garlic but the pan got a little brown


Christine the notti gal took tis pic lolxxx ......

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

glad to hear u are fine in glasgow...Dun worry about the weather it would be cold before u know it. Btw, about the fire alarm rite, take a plastic bag and wrap it. That what all chinese people here do because our cook style creates lotsa steam and often it triggers the fire alarm. No more worries! =)

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home