Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Moment to Replenish .....

Ritez peepz 1st up yes FMT examinations are finally over. Gosh been studying like a mad person day in n day out jus to nail those 2 subs down 500 pages of sterilization, manufacturing and testing …… Yeap it does make my brain a little desensitized due to repeated SENSITIZATION n TORTURE to my brain to GOBBLE up information frm the book n throw it out during the examinations.

Okie so lets start by clearing off sum stuff …. 1st up Mr o Miss Jane Doe was actually the PHONE COMPANY (told u guys no SECRET ADMIRER)…. Yea they send the phone to my place n I was wondering why 2 PARCELS huh ….. but they only gave me one parcel which is my phone yea got my new phone d ….. at last …. But it kinda rings a bell if I was suppose to have 2 parcels then wat happen to the other one hmmm ……. Ponders …… Anyway u guys can call o sms if u wan my number is 0044 789 471 3421 …… okie now no prank calls huh n dun call me in the MIDDLE of the NIGHT huh ….. Btw jus a little warning to the Maxis o Hotlink peeps as sum of the sms frm certain numbers wont get through …. Awwww common now lets not complain ……. Aint my fault too huh …. However the good news is dat the other lines are are fine (e.g. Digi, Celcom …. )

Ritezz then we had the McD session yeah ....... we collected more doggies heheheh .... Unfortunatally when we were ordering the lady totally SCREWED up the order then when we went back to clarify even more MESS ........ they accidentally gave us an extra dog n return us extra money ...... lolxxx hopefully they wont go out of buisness o not NO MORE McD ..... noooo .... lolxx


Went into Watt Brothers n a friendly toy caught my eye .... R2D2 (Wa when i was jus bout to upload 2 more pics my comp didnt allowed me ..... Comp oso can get Desensitized due to uploading too many pics??? supprise supprise)


Yeap we arrived early coz we re too eger to get our phone too bad we didnt get it on dat day ..... but we got the dog hehe =)


The 4 Musketiers


Christine wit a Welsh Corgi


Ching Ying wit a Yorkshire Terrier


Rosalind wit a Chihuahua


Me wit a Miniature Pincscher


Dun look down on Miss Deans List Hiew Ching Ying ppl can study summroe can cook "Ngar Pou Kai Fan" nice ooo hehehhe Ching Ying went r u gonna cook again ??? (Shall update the pic later Comp got desensitized lolxxx)

Next up are lab sessions dat we have frm STERIL laboratory heheh yes I know I look odd wit dat SPACE SUIT on but wat the heck everyone look the same as me hahaha =) Btw I m starting to think dat our group (GROUP D) is kinda of jinks ….. why ne??? ….. coz the 1st time we had the 1st laboratory in steril lab the demonstrator STABBED his hands with the needle n the 2nd time luckly there was no needles involved. However the 3rd time when we enter into CLASS B clean room dealing wit lots of needles again.

The demonstrator tis time not stabbed his hand but tried wit all his might to break the vile but instead his hand holding the vile OUTWITH the strength of the other trying to break the upper portion of vile n wala hail to the STRONG & MIGHTY demonstrator hu BROKE the vile wit his FINGERS …..

Resultant force which is given out = A CUT on the FINGER …. Another bloody session ….. lolxx hopefully the 4th time we enter the lab no one would stab o hurt themselves o not I shall conclude dat we re the BLOODY group …… lolxxx

DAY 1 - Steril Lab


1st day in the steril lab after FMT 1 exam (face expression was due to the relieve of an examination hahaha) ...... we oso had nothing to do while waiting fer the demonstrator as he s a 2 man show handling 2 experiments at one go


Yes the needle looks APPEALING .... wonder wat will happen if i use it to DRAW blood out frm veins =P


When u jus feel like stabbing sumone well ..... i so love dat feeling, too bad i cant stab anyone but my little skeleton key chain


Christine wit the Infusion bag which is supposingly sterile


Wow was Christine trying to STAB Ah Foo??


Christine, Ah Foo & Lay Hong (no mom its not u lolxx)


Yeah Group D (hope i got the names rite)
Frm left Ju Yen, Lay Hong, Christine, Me
Frm left in front - Ah Foo, Sze Lay


DAY 2: Sterile Lab


Yea duno why me n Christine so lucky got chosen to enter class B room lolxx ..... Beware we have the MICROBS heheh (Thanks to Acrix hu took tis pic)


With the Biotester (Thanks to Felicia hu took tis pic)


Still monkeying around in the lab coz we re to WAIT there fer 30 min fer the MICROBS to stick on the plate ..... boring


One wit Rosalind as her group was in there too hehehe =P

Ritez hmmm yea sadists man University of Strathclyde has nothing better to do then to mark our degree papers as soon as we finished it. I jus ate my dinner n wada u knoe the RESULTS of the last test FMT 1 n today’s test FMT 2 are out already …… man I so hate tis, it kinda spoils my mood fer everything …… fer now I think I shall indulge myself in the short period of TIME OUT fer both BODY & MIND before I sensitize either one to work again fer the upcoming PP3 class test …. Lolxxx need to replenish NUTRIENT frm all the FROZEN food fer the past god knoes how many days .....

Yeap exams are over fer now at least I got a few days before next MONDAY …. Gosh why life ere so boring if u aren’t buying groceries, watching tv, cooking, laundry o using the net then ur STUDYING wat the ……. I dun even think I study tis much back at home … o m I jus too paranoid ??? Even my eyes are starting to TEAR frm all the WORDS ...... sometimes i jus go BLURRY n stare at a page fer more then an hour .....Man so is tis suppose to be good ???? haizz .

Wow jus got back my PP3 paper to look at guess wat i made sum stupid mistakes dat i shouldnt have been doin ....

1) Presctiption 1
- Wrong dose (too low) = - 20
- Record in wrong register = - 10
- Made a change in the register but didnt note dat i m the one hu wrote it = - 5
- Didnt ask if its a new medication = -5

2) Presctiption 2 & 3 was fine no mistakes "phew"

3) Presciption 4 - The one Miss AB snatch frm me coz i never hand in = -60

Total = 0 (lolxx i was expecting a negative % as my results but wada u knoe not handing in a prescription is better then handing in =p)

Anyway peeps enjoy ya holidays, SUMMER ere is really starting to get on my nerves its getting HOTTER by the day ….. seems like sumone increased the OVEN temperature to 300 degrees & next wat?? Put me in a MOIST sterilizer??? No kua 2220KJ Lantent heat of vapourisation on my cells will not only kill 10 to the power of 14 BACTERIA / FUNGUS on my skin ….. I ll die immediately …. Lolxxx …… ritezz enjoy the pics …. cchungww out !!


Jus before FMT2 examination


Yeap ate SUBWAY fer lunch guess which one is mine hehehe =P

1 Comments:

Blogger littlepolaris said...

wah syiok nia.... life in scotland very enjoying eh?

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home