Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Dammit .......

Darn august tis year dun seem to b my month at all started off like crap n i duno how its gonna end ........ arghhh feel so miserable 1st loss my voice nvm i tolerate then end up wit cough n cold wat the ...... nvm i still tolerate been taking 1g SUSTAINED RELEASE vit C fer the past 2 days .... hopefully dun infect anyone else but i guess it wont coz the stupid WISDOM tooth feels like erupting out .... guess its coz of dat ..... (if its really wisdom tooth then why aint it giving me any wisdom instead AGONY ..... arghhh .... )

Then my housemates being VERY CARING peeps (thanks a lot gals) but then they limit me frm eating loads of stuff e.g. chicken, yogurt, anything cold, eggs ..... n not to mention dun even let me help out in the kitchen afraid dat i may pass them the outbreak o jus wanna bluff me so dat i dun have to do anything reason = sick ........ fine no standing around in the KITCHEN when they re cooking o helping to cook understandable & tolerable ...... but then it went off limit dun even let me do the DISHES ??? "Old ppl say got cold cannot touch water" (quote frm Christine ..... gal ar no old ppl ere ooo huh so which old ppl say ar???) wat the ......helloooo sick is not a reason fer everything leh ...... so does tis mean dat i dun have to BATH???

Argh enough of it ...... hope tis ends soon before i really go nuts really feel like an OUTCAST ere ..... everytime i try to help out they ll ask me "So when r u goin to TOWNHEAD??" har ??!! kek sei -_-"..... i dun even take any medi when i m sick at home now u wan me to drag my feet n make appointment wit a stupid doc which would be around 6-7 days before he can c me ??? by then i ll be cured n i dun think i ll need his presctiption i can jus get OTC medi ...... Btw i better get well by FRIDAY before my mates carry me to Townhead A&E then i ll seriously be in DEEP SHYT ......

Anyway enough of dat crap ..... Its August n our beloved seniors have warned us bout BAGPIPES n before i knew it yea they ve already started to practice fer the so called .... COMPETITION .... below are sum pics of it enjoy guys ..... they were jus too ANOYING keep playing the same lines over n over again summore right in FRONT of our APPARTMENT ....


They came wit a few ppl then the RAIN shooooed them off ..... hahah


Anticipated wrongly .... aka hypothesis FAILED lolxx they came back wit BACKUP

060806

Ahem ..... fully recovered wow luckly o not TOWNHEAD ere i come hahaha ..... anyway nothing much happening around ere jus dat i missed out on the trip to KelvinGroove coz i needed to rest lolxx ....... Big thanks to my housemates yes very caring indeed force me swallow Clarinase summore ..... hahaha

Hmmm y day Rosalind cooked Noodles + Roast Chicken hehe nice oo but i think they put a little Tomyum Paste in there wanna TRAIN me to eat chilly wor ..... lolxx get diarrhoea leh enough d le dun put extra o increase the CONCENTRATION to 25% the next time pls o not i ll spend my entire day in the washroom .......

Hmm last nite was a pretty interesting night i should have said ..... after watching tv i turn in bout 1045-11 pm yea lights off go sleep was already dreaming half way hugging my nice soft pillow when when ......... lolxx FIRE ALARM ...... 1st thing dat Rosalind did was come BANG on my door hoping to wake a LOG out of sleep = Me lolxxx .... thanks Rosie yea i can get up alrite wit the loud SUSTAINING ring frm the alarm .... haizz without thinking dragged my feet out wit a Blurry face hugging my pillow in pyjamas walk down to the empty area ..... sienzzz hu so free go n wake ppl up ar .......

Well we found out it was the basement house which started it ...... reason leh ...... bathing at 1230 am but never close door ...... (bath but never close door???? ..... ponder) ...... perhaps its on the shower but never close door hoping to heat up the bathroom before entering but then ........ forgot to anticipate the STEAM will trigger the alarm ..... haizz ..... but nvm la kinda of cool too coz we now knoe wat ppl do at night lolxx 1230 am n also c wat ppl wear as pyjamas hahah ........ ritezz guess dats it fer now wont be any updates till after exams which is ermm ermm .... probably next month lolxx ..... cchungww out!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

do take car,k? the weather in UK is crazy~!

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home