Sunday, October 15, 2006

Children book from Germany .... About SEX EDUCATION !!

Omg i m in my room because everytime i go out n watch tv there s definatelly sum xxx scenes showing on tv ...... but then as i tot dat running in my room for a while would resolve the problem i guess it jus caught up wit me ....... look wat one of my friends send to me ...... well as u can c ermmm ..... i guess tis is the 1st time i ve seen such pictures .... -_-" bugger ..... corrupt my mind only ....... my brain was clean till now okie .......

Although i cant read german the pictures say MORE THEN WAT I WANNA KNOE ........N no the pictures are not interesting la ish ...... wat so nice bout them ar ........darn disturbing n they re teaching it to KIDS in Germany ....... haizzz ....... how could they corrupt such innocent minds lolxx ...... speechless jus speechless ...... wonder how long n how the teacher explain it to the small kids too ...... crazy la jus crazy ....... cchungww out !!













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home