Wednesday, August 30, 2006

MERDEKA =P

Merdeka …….. Yea man tis are the very words dat came through my head right after my examinations thou I m like 2 days early but hu cares I m now free to do wat I like =) currently taking up a hobby hehe it’s a surprise o probably shocking to most ppl ….. Anyway I shall not spoil the surprise hehe =P

Weather ere is pretty versertile it can sort of rain fer a few mins n then suddenly u ll c the sun shining .... thou its getting a little colder but its jus nice like an air con room hahaha lovely ..... SEPTEMBER rawks autum is cool =)

Ritezz so wat now since I so darn free ….. hmmm yea already registered myself wit the job company sort of gtg fer training already 2 moro sienzz man so fast already got job to do but then again hu cares I m earning in POUNDS dats like a rate of TIMES 7 since the British Pounds is still goin strong against Malaysian currency ……

Anyway sort of little pai seh oso to ask fer money frm home if I ran out lolxx ……. Times 7 ar if I ask fer 1 pound more my parents got to work their bones off fer 7 ringgit ….. hmmm not really fair fer them rite ….. haha nvm I shall try to lighten their burden while I still have the power to do so ……

Yes Chee Yin its STADIUM work dat I m doin NOT WASHING the TOILET u evil evil evil ....... summore say wat toilet cleaner need to undergo training ge meh? ..... eyer dun kek me le u ........

Well wanna thank Rosalind fer doin all the cooking fer the past few days since we had our Pharmacy Practice 3 examinations …. Hehe yea very nice good food fer the past few days ….. take a peep at the below pictures ……

23 August 06


Hehe Yea we went out n found tis shop in Buchanan Galleries (Hope i got the spelling rite .... n Rosie bought tis cute FLYING PIG)


Then in the shop i spotted tis 2 cute little toys dat do remind me very much of my hamsters =P so cute ........


Too bad it was jus too expensive to buy hence I jus took a pic of it =)

24 August 06


Porridge + SCALLOPE (courtesy of Christines senior) + Carrot + Fried Ikan Bilis (thanks to Christines mom hu send it to us)

27 August 06


N then while studying there was tis helicopter flying bout our apartment the whole morning duno wats it up to n when I turn my head I saw like tis big sort of SMOKE coming frm the housing area ……


Fire? House Burn down??


The Culprit ANOOYING Helicopter (was it trying to save sumone s house frm burning o was it shooting a TERRORIST??) lolxxx joking joking …… dun worry ar we are all fine ere NO TERRORIST ……


Then we had Wan Tan Mee + CHAR SIEW fer dinner hahahha keng leh our main chef – Rosalind s skills getting better by the day hahahah too bad we forgot vege but hu cares it was nice

28 August 06


Then we also bought sum SWEET CORN frm the word sweet it was really really SWEET n JUICE n CRUNCHY yummy ooo


Satisfactory jus satisfactory
30 August 06


Turkey Sausages


Chicken Sausage


I got entirely NO IDEA wats tis dat i ve cooked ...... but it does taste alot like TERPENYAKI haha


Baked Macoronie .... 2 nd attempt hehe


Dinner fer both Ching Ying & Rosie


Dinner fer both Christine & Me coz we cant stand the smell of the Turkey Sausages lolxx....


Notti Ching Ying taking picture when I was vacuming the floor ....... Nvm la c the car on TV haha I m posing wit it hahaha =P


Thanks Christine fer doin the dishes fer the day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home