Sunday, September 03, 2006

Hawking & Holiday

Wow EXHAUSTED really no joke …… tot working in a stadium was easy think again …. I was HAWKING (meaning selling alcohol ….. yes u didn’t c it wrongly selling ALCOHOL I m already 20 so it means I can sell haha ….. ) fer 2 days wit my partner Mike …..

Well I was situated in Hampden Stadium (the train stop would be MOUNT FLORIDA) where ROBBIE WILLIAMS held his concert there ….. so far after 2 days of carrying 24 bottles of stella bir + 24 bottles of south australia wine …. I think my bones are cracking really soon ….. Muscles aching but I m not bothered ….. Working in a stadium was really fun thou its hard work but we get to meet lots of ppl there mostly out customers & also enjoy the concert at the same time make money hehe …..TIPS lo hehe ……

Robbie William's concert okie …. Not any concert …. I heard the tickets were all sold out on both days and considering frm the ample times we got to get back to base camp to refill our boost it was seriously loads n loads of ppl (in mandarin = ren sang ren hai) …. When I say loads its really loads fully packed we cant even walk straight go our station where we sell our boosts …… Never before I seen in my life in real life dat many ppl would pay to actually jus go into a stadium to watch Robbie Williams perform …. Not only dat before we can replenish our stock a longer queue joined in …amazing how ppl ere would wait jus fer a glass of bir o wine …. haha

Not stating dat u wont get to c him but on stage he s so tiny u ve got to look at the screen to c wat s he doin ….. was jus wondering dun u get to c the same thing at home??? I mean jus flip on ur television n enjoy ur bottle of wine …. Isn’t it the same??? Ponders …. Perhaps I m the type dat hates to be in the middle of attention I duno …. But I do knoe one thing the more boost I sell the more I wont have to look at the supervisors face n the more ppl I ll get to knoe thou they re partially drunk & I m crap dirty n filled wit alcohol smell due to spillage during the de-caned process …..

However the only person I hate would be my STUPID SUPERVISOR ….. so darn RUDE + RACIST …… luckily we had the MANAGER to back our ass up o we shall be totally overpowered by all of them ….. duno knoe if they do not have brains o wat … after unloading all the empty bottles n reloading we were to pick up the bottles frm where we loaded them into n put them in bins …… I was seriously wondering why can’t they jus put them in the bins straight in the first place instead of asking us to redo wat we ve done really dump lolxxx …

Anyway enjoy the videos dat we caught through Christine’s camera phone heheh =) thanks gurl ….. Btw jus a notice I would not be around the whole of next week due to travelling ..... so have a great weekend & till I m back frm holidays to update more ..... cheers peeps


Celtic Stadium - We had training ere the day before the concert .....


Advertisment in the train station - Yea dats where we were heading around 10 of us in groups wearing black shirt n pants n shoes .... head to toe ..... PS: we re not heading to sum funeral huh.


Hampden Stadium - Robbie Williams Concert
The view when we 1st arrived ....


Main Stage - View 2 before the fans got in ....


Robbie William's Concert - 1


Robbie William's Concert - 2


Robbie William's Concert - 3


Main Stage - the view after the fans got in ... lolxxx luckly I m not the cleaner ....


Look at all the plastic cups on the floor hahaha dats the amount of alcohol the HAWKING team sold haha =)


Robbie William's Car frm the back


Robbie William's Car frm the front ..... Hu wanna buy 4D haha ... Sad case man a big shot like him oso need to get stuck in the JAM where s his petrols ??? no money to hire sum??


The police on horses which were letting out their BOMS everywhere on the road .... so unhygenic .....


Yea did i tell u guys our place everynight got 2 fox hehe very cute heard frm our batch mates hu feed them they dun bite but are quite shy & small ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home